Thursday, April 9, 2009

Aarron & Brisha Po'uha






I love this family.. This is my nephew Aarron's family (brother Jeffs oldest son).. What can I say about them, I have known Aarron his whole life, I've babysat, fed, burped and yes even diapered Aarron.. LOL.. He is our oldest grandson so we feel like he is our brother.. Aarron is attending school at SUU in Cedar City he is playing football, going to school and raising a young family I'm telling you there is nothing this boy cant do.. (I'm a little bias).. And Aarron could not be a SUPERMAN if it wasn't for the loving support of his wife Brisha, she is a wonderful wife and mother to the boys, during our session I could see the connection she has with both her boys and I also could see the love that she has for her husband.. Keep this family in mind, there is nothing but BIG things in the future for them.. Love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment