Friday, August 12, 2011

The Kula Family of Herriman.. BTW its NOT Kearns.. lol























Meet the Kula family of Herriman.. I met up with them for a quick photo shoot and I mean quick. I haven't seen the father of this family for some time, I've known him for as long as I can remember, we grew up next door to each other infact most of my childhood memories include him and some "STUFF" he did as a child.. lol.. (but thats a whole different POST..) Oh we laughed during most of this photo shoot reminiscing and laughing and then reminiscing some more. Mr Kula (I guess I can call you that know because your not the little boy from next door anymore lol) you have a beautiful family, I guess we (Me, Emeline, Melanie, Driza and Christina) we GREAT examples to you.. haha haha..








So this photo just goes to show how FUNNY I am.. He would NOT smile during the shoot, once I turned on my charming personality.. lol.. it was done, his laughing was contagious.. Yes everyone I'm that good.. lol.. Dont believe HIS version I DID NOT threaten him.. lol
















No comments:

Post a Comment