Tuesday, February 23, 2016












Can you believe this family has never taken a full family picture. EVER .. You cant tell by the way the photo shoot went I say they were all destined to be photographed.
They celebrated their dad/grandpa birthday by having lunch at Grand America and wanted to capture their time together after by finally fulfilling one of the mothers wishes to have family pictures done.
I had a great time meeting them and when I spoke with the Birthday boy he told me he was one of my dads best friends, the stories he told me make me cry my whole drive home. I even took a selfie with him so I could show my brothers and sisters while I shared his stories.
Thank you for allowing me the pleasure of capturing your beautiful legacy and thank you for sharing your stories with me about my dad. I miss him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment