Sunday, May 17, 2009

Introducing Emma Filiaga, Senior at Highland High in Pocatello, Id






Emma is as talented and humble as she is beautiful. I've known Emma and her family for a while now and every time I see her or talk to her she simply amazes me, you can tell she was raised well. Her parents Ivor and Teuila should write a book.. This girl has had a busy senior year (that's the best kind of year right?) she was on the Volleyball, Basketball and Track team place 1st team All State for Volleyball and Basketball. (wow) She is also involved in the Poly club and H-club. She also sings, dances and plays the piano.. But wait I'm not done.. She was crowned Jr prom queen her Jr year and.. you guessed it She was crowned Homecoming Queen for Highland High '08-'09. She will be attending Dodge City Community College in Kansas where she will be playing Volleyball.. Good luck in reaching ALL your goals Emma I'm sure you don't need it.

1 comment: