Monday, July 13, 2009

Learning from Photography by Maka







I got to go on a wedding shoot with Photography by Maka.. Let me tell you he is one of the best.. His photography skills along with his people skills make a wedding shoot very calm and very easy flowing.. The wedding party transitioned from shot to shot with ease due to Maka's direction, that's how every wedding should be.. Thanks for letting me tag a long Maka it was great learning from you, and it was great meeting you Alvin.. Hope we get to shoot together again I had a blast...

3 comments:

  1. these are really good, lady. looking forward to seeing you at maka's workshop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey are you planning on attending the workshop that Maka is doing? I saw your new family photos....they are looking great! i'll catch up to you laterz.

    ReplyDelete