Thursday, December 23, 2010

Mike3 + Brodi3 = Eternity

Brodi you are so beautiful...














You have to give it up for the girlfriend that will fly & help you move all the way from Australia and stay for your wedding to be the maid of honor, and then watch all 6 kids while you go on your honeymoon...











This story seems like one out of a fairytale book, you know the one where he
has 3 kids and is a single parent and she has 3 kids and is a single parent and they meet via Internet and some friends.. Wait what I meant to say is a fairytale story updated into this century.. (does that make sense because it totally makes sense to me.. lol)
Mike and Brodi, may the Lord bless your union of 2 beautiful families because after meeting you both I truly believe " Your families were meant to become one." May the Lord stand by you both as you become one as a couple and become one perfect family..
Thank you both for allowing me to capture your perfect union.


3 comments:

  1. I am so so excited to see these pics LoyAnn, I just love love love them. Thank you so much for all you did and all you do for us, girl you got skills! LOVE IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing as always sis!! Congrats mike and brodi!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, I love the pics!

    Brodi, your dress is gorgeous and I love the wedding line! Too cute! Baby Manu you are not a baby anymore!

    Congratulations to Mike and Brodi.. wish i was there for the blessed event!

    Loyann, You always have the best backgrounds! So simple and yet so much texture!

    ReplyDelete