Monday, October 12, 2009

The Leituala Family








I have known the Leituala family for what seems like forever.. And its been a great forever.. Merv (the dad) was my oldest son Davids lil league football coach from the age of 8. He got stuck with the job of showing US (meaning ME) the proper way to put the football pads on in his pants, who knew the knee pads went in the knees... hahahaha.. Now I'm a pro..
Merv and Julie have such a beautiful family and such well behaved kids.. Their kids are the kids that you tell your kids they can hang out with.. Did that make sense? They are such a busy family, all of the kids are involved in at least 2 things each during the whole year.. The oldest son plays football for Kearns, if you don't recognize him, you'll probably recognize him from the back, he's the one running past you and getting into the end zone... GOOOO FOAI... so talented and yet so humble, that's how all the kids are. You can tell they come from great parents who lead by example..
Thank you for letting me capture your beautiful family although I must admit you guys make my job very easy...
A BIG thank you to Merv for taking my son and putting him on the "A" team when he was 8.. I will never forget the day he came running out of the group meeting yelling "Mom, Mom, Mom I made the "A" team" and me looking all confused asked if that's a good team and Julie coming to my rescue and explaining the WHOLE splitting of the team. I'm glad I didn't know that beforehand I would of been a nervous wreck..

4 comments:

  1. Awww... these are beautiful! Loyann, you did a FABULOUS job! I TOTALLY agree, they are a beautiful & humble family, and they set such a wonderful example for us all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, great pix Loyann! My fave is the 2nd to last one!

    ReplyDelete