Friday, October 2, 2009

The Tupoumalohi Family






Usually when I shoot a family there is a certain time slot allotted for it.. Oh say at least an hour for small families more if its a big family.. I am pleased to say I shot this in 20 minutes .. And No I'm not kidding. Sarah needed some updated photos of her family and she needed them quick I mean 2 day notice type of quick. Between our busy schedules and our kids busy schedules the only time we had was after our kids football games and before another BIG shoot of mines, on Saturday.. I met them at the park at 5pm (but they didn't show up till 5:10pm.... Husbands have no sense of time when it comes to photo sessions.. haahaha) we had a quick photo session and I was in my car on my way to the other location by 5:30pm.. I think the photo session turned out NICE real nice, but when you've got a beautiful family any photo session is going to turn out nice.. Sarah I'm glad we were able to get some new family photos for you, you have a beautiful family.. Let me know when we can have a REAL session..

3 comments:

  1. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!! GR8 JOB SIS JOB WELL DONE AS ALWAYS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Silia this is a beautiful family, and you did a job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an amazing job with only 20 mins! Love #5!

    ReplyDelete