Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Iongi Triplets....




I love shooting the triplets.. They are so beautiful.. You gotta love it when they come beautiful and they listen... They love to have their pictures taken, and most of the time they were ready to pose before I even called them up to do it.. lol.. Good luck to you Daddy when these three grow up, get ready for a battle.. hahahaha..

Just in case you guys dont think Im funny... Here's some shots to make you think again... Because I'm hecka FUNNY... hahahaha
Not.. Ok you caught me, those of you that really know me know I'm not this funny.. Their dad ended up making funny monkey faces behind me..



4 comments:

  1. Awesome job! you're doing so wonderful! I still need to get my pictures done!! soon sis, soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! LOVE UR WORK LOYANN!! THE GIRLS HAD A GREAT TIME AS WELL!! UR THE BEST THANK U THANK U THANK U!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just tell you that I totally love your work!! You capture the moment so well! I love the laughing shots of the 3 girls....those pictures are priceless!

    ReplyDelete