Monday, May 7, 2012










Introducing.. Ms. Sepa Tatafu.. Class of 2012.. Hunter High School..
 I know what your thinking can she be any prettier.. I thought the same thing when I first met her, such natural beauty and guess what she's even a really really really nice girl.. Manners.. got em.. Please and thank you's.. got em.. Sat in the back seat when we went for the photo shoot which I think is called RESPECT.. got em.. Sepa's an all around girl, and she works.. WHAT.. Yes she goes to school in day and works after, Sepa can I adopt you..
Thanks for letting me capture your Senior photos, you are a photographers dream shoot. Thanks for putting up with my studio, SHHHHHH dont let anyone know about it.. lol..
Congratulations on your graduation, the world is yours for the taking..

No comments:

Post a Comment