Sunday, May 15, 2011

Meet the Mounga Family
























Have you ever met a family that if you were to close your eyes you would think you were standing in the middle of your own family.. That's the feeling I have with this family.. Meet the Mounga family. This family shoot was so much fun, the boys act just like my boys which depending on which kid it is it could be a good or a bad thing.. lol.. The parents are the perfect example of how to be, they love their children, their life is their children, they support them 100% in whatever the kids choose to do and they support each other 100%.. I love it.. The feeling you get with this family is one of "togetherness". During our shoot the kids were perfect, smiled on demand, stood where they were asked to stand, right when our shoot was done they went straight to wrestling and trying to make the other one cry.. Yep just like HOME for me.. lol..


Maile and Sueli I cant express how grateful I am that your family has come into my family's life. Its hard to find friends where we connect on almost every level.. Thank you so much for all you do for our family and especially for loving my boys when they crash at your house (and eat everything there.) you both are truly who I want to be like when I grow up.. haha haha..
Thanks for allowing me to capture your first REAL family photo... Enjoy..








No comments:

Post a Comment